Curbisde Pickup Available from 9 am - 8 pm each day
In accordance with the Ontario Government, In-Store Retail Shopping will be closed from Apr 8th - May 5th!
We will be providing Curbside Pickup each and every day from 9 am - 8 pm to meet all your shopping needs.
Our Online Store is always open and allows you to purchase for Curbside Pickup or one of our many Shipping Options.
There are plenty of safe ways for you to get the products you need from our store. Here are the ways to get your order:
Order Online for Curbside Pickup
- Head over to our Online store and purchase the items you are looking to pickup at the store.
- Please make sure during Step 2 of the checkout process that you choose "In-Store Pickup" as your shipping option.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be pulled. You will receive an email once completed.
- If you need an order sooner, please call us to see if we are able to get your order ready.
- Once you receive the email saying that your order has been completed you can come by the store to pickup your order.
- *MASK MUST BE WORN FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP*
- If there is a line-up in front of the store, please stay on the sidewalk and be sure that social distancing of 2 metres is followed.
- Here's how to get your order. When you get to the store, call 613-843-0705 and let us know your order #'s and what you have ordered over the phone. To get your order:
- Our staff will bring out the order(s) to you in the parking lot and verify your ID for pickup.
- You can come and knock on our front door. Our staff will bring out the order(s) to you and verify your ID for pickup.
Pay at the door by appointment
- Call ahead to 613-843-0705 and let us know which items you would like to pay for at the door and when you will be coming by.
- We will notify you once completed.
- When you arrive, give us a call at 613-843-0705 to let us know you are here to pay for your order.
- We will take payment at the door and have your items for you!
Order Online for Delivery
- Head over to our Online store and purchase the items you are looking to get.
- During Step 2 of the Checkout Process you can choose from either Lettermail, Expedited Canada Post Parcel or UPS Shipping options
- Choose your payment option to complete your order!
- Our staff will complete and package your order for delivery within 24 business hours.
- We even have some great options for FREE DELIVERY:
- Lettermail - Free Lettermail Shipping* on all orders over $10 containing only Magic Singles.
- Parcel Shipping - Free Parcel Shipping* on all orders over $100 excluding orders with TCG Sealed Product
- *Amount is before taxes. Free Parcel Shipping could be either Canada Post or UPS.
Dropoff your Buylist at the Store
- Head over to our Buylist Website and sell the cards you would like to sell to us.
- After completion, once you receive the verification email, you can drop off your buylist at the store.
- Once dropped off, all buylists will be held for 72 hours before being processed. You will get an email once the buylist has been graded and we are ready to pay you.
- Please make sure that the following information is on each buylist that you drop off - (Name on account, Buylist #, Preferred method of payment)
- Currently the options for method of payment are as follows:
- Store Credit - Store Credit is placed immediately in your account upon completion of the buylist.
- Cash - This can be picked up via Curbside Pickup once buylist has been completed.
- Paypal - Payments for completed buylists via Paypal are done every Monday.
- Cheque Pickup - Cheques will be printed each Monday and be ready for pickup at the store.
- Cheque Mail - Cheques will be printed each Monday and mailed out to the address you have provided.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 613-843-0705 if you have any questions.
Stay safe everyone and thank you for your ongoing support,
Joey Hoffer - Wizard's Tower General Manager